What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that teaches you how to take landscape photos professionally
- Teaching you the importance of filters for your camera and which ones you cannot live without
- Teaching you how to use Hyperfocal Distance in order to gain maximum image sharpness
- Teaching you how to interpret satellite images, weather forecast and swell info
- Teaching you the basics of photography and why they are so important
- Teaching you how to capture water for seascape and waterfall shots
- Teaching you how to create natural looking HDR Photographs
- Teaching tips especially for those using digital cameras
- Teaching you what lansdscape photography is all about
- Teaching you the best times to take landscape photos
- Advanced compositions to create jawdropping images
Is anyone buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Landscape Photography Guide scores 73.12/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.landscapephotographyguide.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $19.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: landscapephotographyguide.com you’ll also be taken through to landscapephotographyguide.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)